An exciting opportunity for a professional owner occupier or astute investor to acquire a low maintenance, high quality residence within Toowongs most prestigious building "Centra Toowong".
Apartment 1202 takes advantage of river views from the specious private balcony. Showcasing sophisticated design and connectivity between spacious open plan living, dining and balcony proves that a 1 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home can have it all! Enjoy a queen size main bedroom with a view and inclusive of large robe and private ensuite, a separate laundry and powder room for guests and a fully equip designer kitchen with Bosch appliances. Enjoy an abundance of natural light and flow-through ventilation filtering into all areas this apartment ticks all the boxes!
Convenient living has never been so easy with local amenities at your doorstep! As this apartment has no allocated car park public transport is easy! Centra Toowong is only metres from Toowong shopping district, 3.5kms to the Brisbane CBD and less than 2km to the University of Queensland. Bus, City Cat, and River Walk are also only a short stroll away. Centra apartments are unlike anything else available in Toowong. Offering luxury, location and lifestyle.
**** PLEASE NOTE IMAGES ARE OF THE SAME LAYOUT ON A LOWER LEVEL NOT LEVEL 12, INSPECTION IS REQUIRED AS PHOTOS DIFFER TO THE PROPERTY ****
• Impressive river view from balcony.
• Large wardrobe and luxurious ensuite.
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning.
• Designer kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops.
• Polished timber floors.
• Rooftop recreational area with pool.
• Fibre optic internet to every unit.
• Secure building with swipe card access to entry, letterbox, lift.
• Low body corporate fees
• Guest powder room and separate laundry.
• Spacious light-filled open plan living/dining area
• Gourmet gas kitchen with Bosch appliances and stone benchtops
• High rental return with a low vacancy rate for astute investors
• Floor to ceiling sliding doors offer an abundance of natural light
• Exclusive pet-friendly building with secure swipe card access, lifts, rooftop retreat with outstanding views and large pool
• Easy access to fine dining, bars, library, boutique shopping options and an abundance of public transport
• Proximity to Brisbane's elite education options, including Academy for Science and Technology, Brisbane Boys College, St Peters Lutheran College, Toowong State School, Indooroopilly State High School and The University of Queensland
I also invite you to contact me to discuss our other options offering differing layouts, building positions and ranging price brackets still within the Centra building.
1202/37 Archer St, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia